Pursuant to and for the purposes of title II, art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights), of Legislative Decree. n.196 / 03 30-06-03 Code regarding the processing of personal data, the following is announced:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
In relation to the processing of personal data following registration on the website www.legge196.net, we therefore inform you that:
The personal data voluntarily provided by you when completing the Registration Form for Access to the Service will be processed, also through the use of IT and telematic procedures, for the following purposes:
- purposes directly connected and instrumental to the provision of the service offered free of charge by the site http: // www. law196.net
- marketing activities and commercial information relating to products and services of G.P.R. ITALIA SRL – Via Vecchia Chimica, 18 – 20077 Riozzo di Cerro al Lambro (MI), other than this service;
- statistical analysis.
Personal data may be communicated by G.P.R. ITALIA SRL:
- to third parties, in charge of carrying out activities directly connected and instrumental to the provision of the Service or with which G.P.R. ITALIA SRL has entered into commercial agreements functional to the dissemination and development of the Service;
- to other companies that offer goods and / or services belonging to product categories advertised through the internet, with which G.P.R. ITALIA SRL has entered into commercial agreements, in order to verify the level of customer satisfaction on these products and / or services.
Your personal data may be transferred abroad. In relation to the aforementioned processing of personal data, you may exercise all the rights referred to in point 2 of art. 7 of law 196/203. In particular, if you forward to G.P.R. ITALIA SRL – Via Vecchia Chimica, 18 – 20077 Riozzo di Cerro al Lambro (MI) the request for cancellation of your personal data, GPR by G.P.R. ITALIA SRL will immediately cancel this cancellation without further notices and / or communications and this will result in the immediate termination of the Service.
The acquisition of personal data is optional. However, failure to provide, even partial, the personal data required for completing the Registration Form for Access to the Service will make it impossible for G.P.R. ITALIA SRL to proceed with the complete provision of the Service itself.
Owner and manager of the treatment is G.P.R. ITALIA SRL – Via Vecchia
Chemistry, 18 – 20077 Riozzo di Cerro al Lambro (MI)
For any communication and / or request in relation to the processing of personal data, please write to Gestione.ordini@gpr. it